Fuel Transport Driver – Local ( PM SHIFT) Portland, OR $120,000-$140,000
Description: “At Alpha Transport we are Fueled by our Mission by “Delivering Memories that Last a Lifetime!”
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000
Location: Portland, OR
Alpha Transport Inc. is one of the largest petroleum transporters in the Western United States. It is essential that our equipment operates safely and efficiently. We are looking for a knowledgeable, methodical, detail oriented, and safe CDL Class A driver. The driver would be responsible for delivering and unloading product to Customers while maintaining a safe work environment. Experience in the fuel industry is a plus .
We are more than just a trucking company and take great pride in our employees. #TeamAlpha
Average After Training Annual Salary $120,000- $140,000
- Sign-on Bonus for experienced carded fuel drivers
- Quarterly Safety/Performance Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Paid time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- HSA Account
- Employee Training and Development
Responsibilities are, but not limited to :
- Be familiar with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Handbook.
- Making sure assigned equipment is safe and meets Department of Transportation requirements.
- Loading and unloading customer product correctly for quality control and product integrity.
- Ensuring that deliveries are made on time and all paperwork involved is completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the vehicle equipment in working condition.
- Coordinating and scheduling maintenance for assigned vehicle with the shop foreman and dispatchers.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned vehicle clean and presentable.
- Following all standard operating and safety procedures and practices.
- Performing all other activities and responsibilities as defined by upper management.
- Minimum one year driving experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean MVR
- A current Class A CDL with hazmat, tank and doubles and triple endorsements
- TWIC Card
- Must have basic computer skills and/or be comfortable working with a computer
- Have a basic knowledge of DOT and Federal Highway Regulations
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds